Langley Federal Credit Union has approved $79,500 in 11 grants to local nonprofit organizations through its charitable giving program. The following organizations will receive funds this month:
- Bon Secours Hampton Roads Foundations – $10,000
- ForKids – $10,000
- Housing Partnerships – $10,000
- Make-a-Wish Greater VA – $10,000
- New Vision Youth Services – $2,500
- Peninsula Reads – $10,000
- Peninsula YMCA – $10,000
- Poquoson Museum – $1,000
- Union Mission – $10,000
- Urban League of Hampton Roads – $2,500
- VersAbility Resources – $3,500
Bon Secours Hampton Roads Foundations will receive $10,000 to support ongoing COVID-19 efforts and to purchase equipment and personal protective equipment for staff.
The $10,000 grant to ForKids will support those impacted by COVID-19’s economic hardship. These funds will help ForKids quickly find housing for families experiencing homelessness, as well as additional support services.
Langley Federal Credit Union has contributed $374,500 in grants in 2020 to date.