ODU’s marching band playing at full throttle kicked off the awards event followed by a recognition of over 100 of the nation’s top producers that rank in the upper echelon of the real estate industry. Howard Hanna real estate agents absorbed pertinent information and statistics about their performance as well as previewed sneak peeks of new resources that are due to launch later in the year.
The National Sales Excellence Award recognized agents that rank in the top 5% of real estate agents nationally, while Howard Hanna highlighted this particular group of achievers at the beginning of the awards ceremony.
A myriad of other awards presented included:
- Green Penguin Award (formerly Quality Service Award) honoring agents with exceptional client evaluations
- Top producers/top producing teams in each office by sales and listing volume
- Best of the Best and Very Best of the Best awards celebrating the company’s top-producing agents overall
“Our awards events are a time to celebrate our sales associates and regional successes. It’s a culmination of tireless work and great achievement. We also see it as an opportunity to unveil and showcase upcoming technology releases, innovative sales programs like Move Faster™ and demonstrate the value of the Howard Hanna brand,” said Dennis A. Cestra, Jr., president, Southeast Region at Howard Hanna and grandson of company founder Howard W. Hanna, Jr.
This year’s awards event comes on the heels of a successful year for Howard Hanna in Southeast Virginia and North Carolina:
- $1.4 billion in closed volume
- 12% growth in overall market share
- 28% growth in Williamsburg area
- 4,918 closed units
- 3,655 listings
- 2,801 units under management
Following the Awards ceremony, the enthusiastic crowd continued celebrating with a cocktail reception full of food, drinks and dancing.