tHRive Announces New Board Leadership for 2018
tHRive, the young professional program of the Hampton Roads Chamber, has announced its new Board Leadership for 2018. The working Board, with support of the Chamber, has elected Alisa Crider as tHRive Chairwoman for the 2018-2019 term, along with eight new Board members backfilling roles with term endings.
Alisa Crider is the Public Relations Coordinator of Hampton Roads Transit, was a founding member of tHRive, served at the Chair of tHRive’s membership committee and was the Vice Chair of the branding committee. As tHRive Chairwoman, Crider will serve as the program’s leader and a liaison between tHRive and the Chamber.
tHRive has nearly 1,900 members and is supported by five volunteer committees devoted to promoting an attractive and dynamic community by engaging in the development of the region. Each of the five committees hold two Board seats, with a Chair and Vice Chair leading individual committees. Board members serve two year terms. For the 2018-2019 term, tHRive is pleased to welcome:
- Abbie Miller, Membership, Chair
- Tim Chmielewski, Membership, Vice Chair
- Caroline Myatt, Secretary
- Fred Rose, Director At Large
- Hunter Walsh, Partnerships & Marketing, Vice Chair
- Julie Radan, Events, Chair
- Savannah Bolin, Events, Vice Chair
- Sarah Hill, Director At Large