CoVaBiz BOB Awards (Best of Business Awards)
What makes a company successful? Its people? Its profits? Its impact? We consider it a combination of these factors, and we’re fortunate to have many successful businesses here in Coastal Virginia that put our region on the map economically, make our communities more dynamic and set the precedent of what the future of business will look like for our region.
With these awards, we highlight the services that companies use and trust to perform their day-to-day operations, the businesses that are excelling in their industries, the venues and events that make meetings and networking effective, the top professional development programs for taking careers to the next level and the individuals exuding professionalism, innovation and influence throughout their companies and communities.
The BOB’s are your chance to tell us, the CoVa Biz readers and the rest of Coastal Virginia which companies have the best products and services.
The Nomination round will begin April 3 and run through April 23. The final voting round will begin on April 24 – May 25
A Few Guidelines
- One ballot per person (e-mail address), per day please.
- Nominees MUST be in the CORRECT Category in order to be counted.
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our new ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamslessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Any and all Coastal Virginia businesses and individuals can be featured in our “drop-down menu.” If your choice is not listed in our drop-down menu, simply “write in” your selection in the space provided. This WILL count as a vote, and our drop-down menu will be updated within 48 hours to reflect the “write in” nomination. Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of write-ins daily and that write-ins will not immediately appear in the drop-down menu.
- Once the initial nomination/voting period ends on April 23 results are added up and double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those votes are then removed).
- The finalist round will consist of businesses receiving the most nominations/votes in their respective categories. These businesses will move into the finalist round for additional voting that runs from April 24 through May 25.
- Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall (nominations and votes) for the entire duration of the contest.
We are excited to have you participate in CoVaBiz BOB Awards and want to help you make the most of this promotion. In order to help you have as much exposure as possible, we’ve designed a marketing toolkit available for your use. We have created separate campaigns for businesses and individuals below. Please feel free to use these marketing materials in any way you see fit. If you have social media channels and you will be posting about Best Of, please consider using the hashtag #CoVabizBOB. We hope these materials aid in your success! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.